Thursday, June 16, 2011

First Post

I am a 21 year old lady programmer, somewhere in Middle America. I owe my self-taught skill in Actionscript 3.0 to several fantastic books - Colin Moock's Essential ActionScript 3.0 and Adobe Flash Classroom in a Book, to name a few. After the essential foundations laid from these influential texts, I've devoured everything I could get my hands on, from css and HTML to Java and PHP.

When I came to programming, I was a sophomore studying for my BM of Music Composition. Now, nine months later and in to the summer before my first semester as a Computer Science student, I am positively thrilled with everything I am doing in my life, more so than I think I ever could have expected. If you have yet in your life to find something you are truly passionate about - search! Seek out! Discover! Because until then, you have no idea where I'm coming from.

I hope to use this blog as a notebook of sorts, detailing current projects, current struggles, and their solutions. I hope to find a community of equally passionate and driven individuals, desperately climbing higher and higher towards that pinnacle, Knowledge.

I hope.

I dream.

I seek.

I love programming.

No comments:

Post a Comment